Water Care for Spas
- Check the water using test strips, read the results and perform the corresponding water maintenance as per strip levels.
- Check, rinse and clean filters. Filter flosser and filter debris bags simplify the process and are easy to use.
- Add scale remover in areas with hard water.
- Replace your ProClear™ or Nature 2 mineral cartridge.
- Replace your ProClarity® micro filter, on J-400 spas.
- Drain and replace water (every 3-6 months, depending on usage).
- Clean your hot tub cover, an often-overlooked part of your spa. It is important to keep your cover clean to extend its life and appearance.
- Replace your filters (this recommendation is approximate and you should consider model and usage).
- Replace your CLEARRAY® UV-C bulb. Your local dealer carries CLEARRAY® UV-C bulbs for an effortless replacement.